Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Copying, Public Domain, Fair Use.=COPYRIGHT.

 


Hi, Bloggers this week we did Cybersmart in Cybersmart we did the three meanings of Copyright. Number 1 copying if you copy pictures online you need to ask for permission first. Number 2 Public Domain if you use public domain at the end of your sentence in google it will find you images for free use. Number 3 fair use, fair use is that you can copy people's work but you have to give credit to the owner and you can use a short amount of the video or a short part of the image. Those are the three parts to Copyright my slide is a work in progress. what is this symbol ©? remember to leave a comment for your answer. remember to put Public domain at the end of your search bar for free use images. Bye 😎😎😎 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah, this is a really cool blog post! I like how much you wrote! You did an awesome job explaining your work. I'm pretty sure the © means copyright? Did you enjoy learning about this? I remember learning about it in Korimako! Maybe next time you could check your capital letters? Love your work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that sign means copyright yes it was cool learning about copyright.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.