Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Tinirau and the whale.

 

Hi, bloggers this week in lockdown we had to do a biteable on Tinirau and the whale and why Kae was greedy eating Tutinui Tiniraus whale and we had to post it on our blog. I thought it was easy because we had to watch the video on it and the video told you a lot about what we were doing and this is my biteable hope you enjoy it. and don't forget to leave a comment, this week's comment question is what is your favorite seafood if you don't like seafood what's your favorite meat? Bye😎😎😎

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah, this is a really cool biteable on Kae and the whale! Is biteable hard to use? I have never used it. I thought the characters you used in your biteable were cool; my favourite one was the superhero character. What was your favourite character? Maybe next time you could do a catchy title? it might draw people in and make them remember your post. That's a hard question, I don't know what my favourite fish or meat is! I love your work Noah! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi noah that biteable was really cool and it was really fun watching it how did you make the words animate? My favourite Meat is venison medium rare

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.