Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Super Potato Scooper

 


Hi, bloggers Week one of lockdown 2021 in literacy we did a Maori food slide and we had to read a story about Whakaotirangi and her kete kumara after we read that we had to make a gardening tool on pixel art then we had to take a picture of it and put it on the slide then describe it. I thought it was easy because I read what we had to do and it was easy to draw on pixel art. what's your favorite vegetable? put it in the comments. Bye 😎😎😎

3 comments:

  1. Hi Noah I did the same thing for my literacy I hope you are having fun in literacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Noah! I love the look of your potato tool! Did you enjoy reading the story about Whakaotirangi? I always find it interesting listening/reading to Maori stories! Your title is awesome, it's so catchy!
    Love your work Noah! Soph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes charlie i am having fun in literacy we get to do experiments on apples and Organic food vs Genetically Modified Food thanks charlie for leaving a comment. hope i can see you at school again. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.