Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Quality Quick Write

 


Hi bloggers this week we did personification Quick writes in literacy, personification is mixing something that's non-human with a human quality like the heart laughed the water crawled up the beach each day we do a quick write with a picture we do 4 in a week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. I think it is easy if you know what personification is and research about it. what is your favorite thing to write about? leave your answer in the comments. See you next time. Bye 😎😎😎

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Ryder here great work noah it looks like you have been working hard my favorite thing to write about is the all blacks I would love to see some of your writing maybe next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.